Sunday, November 16, 2008

ThroWiN' iN the ToWEL...



Yup - you got it. I can't keep up with the "thankful thing a day thingy" so I will give one last hurrah and call it good. Today, and everyday, I am thankful for family. Not just my crazy crew, but my extended family. I love you guys, that's all there is to it. From our two "unborn" members all the way through my *@&&{?**}?! father - I love you. We had an awesome day today, celebrating Phil Bobs homecoming from a mission in S. Carolina. Almost everyone was there, but about 12 out of 72. Ned knows that I want to be the last one to leave, kicking and screaming the whole way. But if you don't have family, what do ya have? How empty and sad life would be without families. I felt so "secure" in church just lookin around at everyone and thinking about our relationships. Yesterday at James's Dads' funeral, the twins talked about memories of their grandpa and it got Ned and I wondering what our kids/family will remember us for... kind of humbling. Hopefully part of it will be these family get-togethers. Anyway, in case I haven't told ya lately, I LOVE YA! And I hope and pray everyday that when we get to that final feast, that there will be no empty chairs at our family table. Here are some fun pics from the day:

5 comments:

Kim Greer said...

Love the pictures! It was a great day, wasn't it. Thanks again for Jonah's AWESOME gift. I love it so much. And don't worry, I will get caught up today!

Terra May said...

I love you guys to! I love Jack's picture. What a look!

Jenn said...

Great pics! It was a lot of fun; I'm so glad we came up for it!

Shearmommie said...

Thanks for posting my son on the toilet. I am sure he will appreciate it in years to come! Love ya

the rutledge's- said...

Tam- great pictures! I love the one of Jackson jumping on the tramp. It is excellent.