Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thankful Things...


Man - if I don't get going, it will be Thanksgiving and I won't have proclaimed my thankfulness for ANYTHING. Got a few minutes before I have to get ready for church so I will get started.
1. On day 1, I must admit that I am SOOOOOOOO thankful for... M&M's! I know, pretty sad, but that is right up there at the top of my list. It is my comfort food, my main food staple, my binge food, my best friend, and yes, the downfall of every diet I have ever attempted (and there have been plenty). I like them all, but favs have to be: just regular ones, mint ones, peanut butter ones, and the almond ones around Christmas time. Did I leave any out? Yes, it is an obsession, but at least when I "go out" I will go out happy and with chocolate on my breath! (Yes, that is scrapbook paper in the background... :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I like that! I'm not much of a chocolate lover, but my chocolate weakness is the Christmas/Valentine Hershey's kisses - cherry cordial! Yum!

Terra May said...

Who knew M&Ms came in such a variety. I do like the pb ones but can never find them. The almond ones sound tempting! Now I know how to bribe you!!