Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Losin' it...

Ned and Shani don't think I dare post this, but what the heck... Most mornings I go walking with friends after we load the kids on the bus. My attire on cold mornings consists of thermals with sweatpants over the top. After I get back home, I take the sweats off and get a few tasks done while cooling down, just wearing the thermals. Monday is laundry day so I sat down to separate the loads, then went about my daily business. About 1:00 pm I was talking to Dad on the phone and my cell messed up so I went outside to get Neds' phone so I could call him back. He and his worker, Brandon, are putting in a barbed wire fence to the south of our house so we can run more cows. I had to walk about 75 yards to get to where they were, then rode back to the house with them, just standing on the running board. Then they went to the shop and I walked to the house. While walking, I looked down and noticed I was still sporting my thermals... baggy butt and all. I guess Brandon asked Ned if I always walked around in my thermals and he really didn't know what to say... Oh well, it's my house, right? Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Terra May said...

Don't you hate it when you realize something like that? I wanted to hurry and scroll down for the picture but I read it all first! Did you bet them anything?

Shearmommie said...

Lovely! It is good to laugh at ourselves!:)

Jenn said...

That is hilarious! Don't worry, I've done such things! My worst one was when I forgot that I wasn't wearing a bra, and went out in a tshirt - post baby, so we were sorta saggin' in a bad way. Yikes. Oh, and the time I was at the OB (6 months preggo with Kaylie), came out of the bathroom and saw my OB's hubby staring at me pretty funny; Yup, I'd tucked my dress into my slip! Pretty good, huh?

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDY!