Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween - Calder Style







As you can tell, Halloween is not my favorite holiday but I do try to participate to make it fun for my kids. Kam is the only one still "into" it so we went to the school carnival together a couple of weeks ago. Then on Halloween, Kayd had a football game and then we traveled to Orem where our Volleyball team was in state play-offs so luckily, we avoided the dress-up stuff that night. Halloween candy is over-rated anyway... All you need are M&M's and life is good. Our "bigger" tradition is carving our pumpkins - we always have fun with that. (and count it as our one FHE for the year!) So Happy Haunting and BRING ON THE TURKEY! PS - can you tell whose pumpkin is whose?

2 comments:

Kim Greer said...

Hey, I saw these pumpkins recently on a scrapbook page! :) When I took it in, the girl at the register and people in line behind me LOVED how you did the journaling on the pumpkin picture. I just smiled, that's my amazingly creative aunt! ;)

Terra May said...

How cute. We didn't carve pumpkins this year. My kids were so disappointed. We got the lids cut off but that was it. Not enough time. Does the SC stand for South Carolina? My first thought was South Cache. Maybe it's Shani's boyfriend's initials?