Monday, November 3, 2008

It's All in the ShOeS!



Bring on the Basketball Season! Kayden and Shani both loved their fall sports but are more than ready to get on the bball court. We ordered their new shoes last week and both of them are very happy with what they got. EastBay lets you personalize your item free of charge so Kayd decided to put "a" name on his. At RHS there is Kayden, a Caden, 2 Kalon's, 2 Hayden's, a Cameron, a Kamryn, and a Jade. So needless to say, the coaches are always looking for nicknames to keep the guys straight. This last summer they started calling Kayden "NED" and it really stuck. So he chose to put that on his shoes. I'm not sure if he or his father is more proud!

2 comments:

Terra May said...

What a sweetie! I bet his mommy is pretty proud too. I was lost for a sec. I thought you meant he put an "A" on his shoe. Lack of sleep means I have to read things twice to understand. Any hints on surviving teething?

Jodi said...

That is so cool - it made me laugh!! Hope all is well! It's funny to see how many people have joined the blogging world. It is such a great way to keep in touch and to find out what is going on in everyone's life!