Monday, November 10, 2008

tHanKfuL tHIngs



Day #2: Today I am thankful for my kids. I think I will spotlight each one of them so I can take up more days! Let's start with Jesse. Ned and I married when Jess was 7. What a blessing he has been. I loved raising him, helping him at school, and introducing him to the gospel. He was the easiest kid to raise - never disrespectful, always courteous, had very good friends, and just plain easy going. He served a very honorable mission, came home and worked hard on his school work, and found a perfect mate in Tierney. This is his last year of school and then he will teach/coach/counsel at a jr/high school. Love ya Jesse Meyer!!!

2 comments:

The Douglas's said...

I didn't know you had a blog! :) Yeah, I am excited!!!

Shearmommie said...

I think I have one of those in Jayden! Glad to see your feeling better:)