Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Don't ya just love photoshop...

Sister Cindy sent me some fun photos last night and I decided I wanted to play around with them...

I started with this one...



Then decided I wanted to add myself, so I took this one...



Flipped the image, and cut myself out and added me to the original picture.



I was so proud of myself! So I hurried and sent it to Cindy to show off. She said she felt left out so I took this picture:



Flipped it again, and cut her out. Added it to the edited pictue and ta dum! Presto, we now have Sister Cindy, Grandma Atkinson, my Mom and Me all in one picture!


5 comments:

Yvonne said...

wow, talented, I would like to take a class in photo shop!

JD Rutledge said...

Very cool.

Kim Greer said...

Nice!

Shearmommie said...

I fill a little left out and I bet my mom does too! CHALLENGE:0

Jenn said...

That's so cool! I love it!