Friday, June 12, 2009

Kamrens Evil Twin

Kam went to the USU bball camp this week. Had a blast and I will blog more on it later, but just had to share this little ditty with you. When they split the kids into age groups, I noticed this kid who looked a whole lot like Kamren. There were 52 in his group and they split them into groups of 10 to go with each coach. Somehow, they both ended up on the same team. Kam lost count of how many kids asked him if they were twins. What do you think?

Is this Kamren?


Or is this Kamren?


Is the one in the back Kamren?


Is Kamren in front or back on this one?


And is he the first or second one here?


The one on the left, or the one on the right?


When the camp ended, I could resist no longer and ask him if I could take a picture of them smiling together. He just gave me one of those whatever kind of looks and I snapped away...


And just in case you really can't tell, Kamren is the one on the right!

5 comments:

Terra May said...

They do look a lot alike. Did he ask him his name?

Kim Greer said...

I could totally tell, but that is pretty freaky!

Brittney said...

The ones from behind I couldn't tell for sure...but yeah...so close. You can't mistake his eyes and smile...totally Calder! Do you have any Raspberry starts still? Or all they all tilled up? I'd like to get some if possible?

the rutledge's- said...

Wow. That is pretty crazy.

Jenn said...

Wow, that's almost scary! But Kam is definitely the better looking one! :)