Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ANd Now... Round 2 of Family Pics!

I know you are all waiting on pins and needles to see who gets to be featured next... And the winners are: Those who responded with comments last night! Kristina and Keri, you are off the hook since I don't have early childhood pics of you two. And this also doesn't mean you shouldn't comment so I won't pick on you tomorrow night! I will come up with a new method to my madness for tomorrrow nights' entry. So here are the lucky winners! Recognize them all?



And to think she didn't turn out to be the hairdresser of the family!



Bug is thinking "What is this booby girls problem?" And Booby girl is bawling because the stupid bow that is stuck in her hair was NOT one of the sticky kinds but rather, one that had the little pointy end on it! I would have bawled, too!



All I can say for this girly is thank goodness you ARE the hairdresser of the family and not the balerina!



What is going through her mind? "I just soiled my panties" or maybe "I can't remember the sign for...".



What was Lar thinking? That is one mop of hair! Must have been going for the Pippy Long Stocking look..."The sun will come up, tomorrow..."



And speaking of crazy mothers... Isn't this how Joan Benet Ramsey started out?



And I don't know if this is supposed to be a Halloween costume or just the way she looked every night when she went to bed...




Last, but not least... This one was just too cute to pass up. Her little girl looks just like her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane! I hope you are putting all these pictures you are going through on a disk to share with your siblings!!

Kim Greer said...

Aww, cute.

Terra May said...

Punishment for commenting??? So, are these pics grandma took of us? I think Ky has my lips! And where are the pics of you?

Shearmommie said...

HaHaHa pay backs are a b^@#$%!!!

Jenn said...

That's so fun! I agree with Cindy, though - we all need copies of those!