Friday, April 17, 2009

Cheyenne Had a Friend Over...

Last weekend was our Jr/Sr prom here at Rich High. In all of the preparation, anticipation, and excitement, Cheyenne was feeling a little left out so I told her she could have a friend over. His name is Moose and he lives in Roy.

This is a picture of them playing in the kennel.


Moose has came over to play before. This is what happened the last time they had a play date:


From what I "saw", there is a REALLY good chance we should get the same results around the 15th of June. Yup, I'm gonna be a grandma!

3 comments:

Terra May said...

Oh, so cute! I hope none of the prom kids played at your house!!

Kim Greer said...

Josh says he wants one. I say no way. You read what I told Jill...no pets!

Jenn said...

Um...my hubby is on the fence, but I am seriously considering pulling out all the stops to convince him that we NEED one! So, how much would a pup run me? :) (A girl can dream, right!?)