Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Guess Who Turned Fiftweenie Today?

That's right - my baby girl turned 15. I will be the first to admit it was a very boring birthday. What do you expect on a school day? She had track and volleyball after school, then waited for me while I went to a concurrent meeting for Kayden. Meanwhile, Kayd and Ned went to Smithfield to a ball game... We came home and had Papa Murphys pizza, she ate a couple of bites of Ben & Jerrys cake mix ice cream and we called it a night... Yippee Skippee... She has a track meet in Logan on Saturday so we will take her out to dinner after that.


Isn't she beautiful?




And what's a birthday without a little Ben & Jerrys to celebrate with?



Last, but not least... I gave her a Willow Figurine of a mom and daughter embracing. Hope she knows how special she is to me and will always remember our fun relationship when she looks at it. Happy BIrthday, Girlie!

5 comments:

Kim Greer said...

Sweet! She is beautiful!

Terra May said...

Holy cow! You're kids are getting old. Cute pics. Did she get red highlights? Her hair looks darker to me. Very cute! What time is her track meet at? Happy Birthday Shani!

Terra May said...

Shani - I looooove your nails. My mom wont let me have them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love,
Alleigh May

Shearmommie said...

Shani I shall never forget your birthday again, I swear! Hope it was a little more exciting than your mom made it out to be. Happy Birthday!

Brittney said...

SHANI!!! You are a beautiful girlie! 15 is such a fun age to be. No rush for the next one, life starts to get too serious after 16. So enjoy this year! Happy Happy Birthday! We almost share...mine is today! :)