Sunday, May 3, 2009

Round 3 - Here we go!

Be Patient - so I missed a day or two... Don't ya hate it when life gets in the way of life...? And don't worry - I plan on posting pics of myself, too - just saving the "Best for Last!"



Who could this tall, skinny, handsome guy be? On the back of this one, Mom wrote ____ and ____ in the corn patch Aug. 15 - '76




And how 'bout this birthday girl? I erased the name off the cake in case any of you are playing "name that relative" with your kids. Don't ya just love the wallpaper? Here's a clue - back of pic says May '61...




Same wall paper, but who is the cute little smiley baby? Back of picture says 6 months.




And last, but not least...I have submitted this one to David Letterman for "Stupid Family Tricks" - bet they win!

1 comment:

JD Rutledge said...

I was starting to think that you didn't love me. I'm glad I finally made the blog.