Sunday, February 28, 2010

Book of Mormon Chart

Last week at church our Bishop challenged us to read the Book of Mormon by June 29th and then we are going to have some kind of big party.  I went on line to find some charts and got some really fun ideas.  Then I decided I wanted to personalize it so... don't act too surprised at this... but I really had fun creating this. 


He can color in the mosaic tile after he reads each chapter. He is such a determined little guy - give him a challenge and he is all over it. That is 4.1 pages a day but I have no doubt he will make it. And since his birthday is the 28th of June, he chose that day instead of the 29th. Way to go, Kamren Ty!

Oh my - now I am going to become obsessed with this - this mornings creation:



Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. I am ready for spring, but ya gotta admit - there is something magical about winter landscapes... Enjoy!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! My sister -- the graphic design artist! You should market this -- personalized BOM reading charts! What can I say...you impress me!

Kim Greer said...

That is so cool! You're amazing.

Terra May said...

You are way too creative! And I was right, Bear Lake is definitely not in my zone!! Looking at those pictures makes me cold. There are pretty though!

the rutledge's- said...

That is awesome. I need a chart to motivate me. Amazing Tam! Hope your eye is doing better!

Jenn said...

So fun! I love the pictures of winter in Bear Lake! So cool!