Saturday, February 27, 2010

GOIN' INCOGNITO!

So you know how wild church is here at Bear Lake in the summer... You never know what to expect from the visitors... Shorts, levis, flip flops, cell phones, sun glasses... etc.  I have now decided to join in with their casual attire and will look like this for church tomorrow:
I kinda like the casual, cool look here...

And it sure beats this one:

My Jilly Jill neice got married this morning and I was supposed to meet the fam at the Temple at 9:00... Instead, I became a victim of domestic violence/spouse abuse.  JK! Long story short, slipped on ice in driveway and was the receipiant of three stitches courtesy of Doc DJ.  I told him he should take up quilting in his spare time - such nice even stitches.  Luckily, NO concussion this time; but I am starting to wonder just how accident prone I am OR if it is old age starting to set in.  Oh please, not that.  So I missed the Temple but made the ceremony and lunch... What a day! Maybe if I put lots of crooked, blue eyeshadow on the other eye, no one will notice at church...



Hope your day was better than mine!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

OUCH! Ah...the kids will love it in primary. They will think you are so tough and cool! Ya...my day was injury free and beautiful at the BEAV! Hope you heal up quick!

Anonymous said...

You captured the colors nicely! We missed you at the temple, but THIS TIME I'll buy your excuse. Hope you heal up quickly, Sis!

Shearmommie said...

If thats what it takes to get you to update your blog, you should fall down weekly:)
WHERE ARE THE LOVELY PICS OF YOUR JILLY JILLY JILLS BIG DAY??????

Terra May said...

Your excuse for missing the temple trumps mine! I lost my recommend. (I think it's in Ky's stash with the DS.) If it helps any, it's not that noticeable. It could be way worse! You could easily blend it in with makeup!

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry - you have had a rough few months! Get better soon! And be careful!