Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Any volunteers?

Wouldn't you know it... We are headed to Boise for a volleyball camp for the weekend and my peas are going to be ready to pick! Any one want to volunteer to pick them for me? Now, I know if I was asking for raspberry aide, you all would be knocking my door down... So buck up and help now with the leafy green stuff if you want the plump, red, juicy stuff in a couple of weeks! What do you think of my garden? You are first gazing at the peas; next come the steroidal potatoes; followed by the green beans. Then the squashy stuff is beginning to ramble and the corn, as usual is slow as can be. I think I just plant it to humor myself... Wouldn't my mamma be proud! :=}

4 comments:

Kim Greer said...

Sure, I'll pick 'em! Hallie eats them out of the garden like candy!

Laurie Rutledge said...

Your garden looks fantastic! When do you have time to keep the weeds out?

Calderberry said...

Amazing what the world looks like at 6:00 a.m.... No, Kam and Shan have been "pretty" good to help me. Plus, I keep each variety of food about...a tractors width apart! A big tiller goes a long, long way... You didn't say which pea shift you wanted...

Jenn said...

So, if I come do the peas, who'll watch my kids? They'll be all over the rest of the garden, "helping"!
I am very impressed though! That's a great garden!