Monday, September 20, 2010

Too Funny...

I soooooooo don't have time for this but couldn't resist...  Working over-time on a graphic project that was supposed to be done Saturday and I HAVE to finish it tonight.  But took a break to start dinner and ran down to the garden to dig up potatoes.  I was surprised the zuccini was still going strong.  So I decided to share with you, my friends, a picture of my findings:


I know, I know, nothing spectacular... Just a red potato and a zuccini that is a little on the large size but not bad.  But to put it all in perspective, let's add one more item for comparison... Say, a baseball!

Now you tell me - is that the biggest honkin' potato you have ever seen?  Mom would be so proud!  I think you could easily feed a family of 6 off of it.  And remember how we used to make cucumber boats out of mom's cucumbers when they got too big and seedy to eat?  I'm tellin' ya, if I was to clean this baby out and make a cruiser out of it, it would make the Titanic look minute!  Okay, back to work... hope you got a smile out of this post - remember, LIFE IS GOOD!

4 comments:

Kim Greer said...

Thanks for the smile. I have 6 zucchini sitting on my counter. We are sick of zucchini. We should make boats!!! Thanks for the idea.

Laurie Rutledge said...

You are right. Mom would have been so proud of you! Must be that good Garden City dirt or is it the air?

Laurie Rutledge said...

You are right. Mom would have been so proud of you! Must be that good Garden City dirt or is it the air?

Jenn said...

Nice! I wish I had some zucchini - I'm craving some bread!