Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Now look what followed me home!

Remember - I do turn 50 this year.  So I am due for a mid-life crisis, right?  Most people do something crazy like buy a new car, a new boat, etc... Not me - I never have been very "normal", now have I?  Apparently, to satisfy my hunger, I must surround myself with animals.  Lil Lady, my new golden retriever, is all I could have dreamed of and much more.  She is fitting in just fine.  But what was I supposed to say when a friend here in town stopped in and said that he had decided to get rid of his...


A L P A C A S !!!

Are they the cutest things or what???  They are both male, and one is about 2 and one is about 3 years old.  The previous owner never bothered to name them so here we go:  NAME TAMS' ALPACAS! The contest will be open for, lets say... One week.  Show the pics to your kids so they can join in the fun, too!


This guy will be exhibit #1





And this one will be exhibit #2.

Yes, I did mention to him that he had a little something hanging from his upper gum, but I think he was using it as a tooth pick maybe... 

I will start the fun out with saying #1 is "SALT"  and #2 is "PEPPER"  - quite original don't you think?  Don't delay in getting your names submitted - there is the possibility of quite a grand prize going to the winner!  Love ya!!!

9 comments:

Terra May said...

Big B says Bob and Helga.
Al says Scruffy and Oreo
I'll say Zoe and Zeb (His/her head looks like a Zebra).

Kim Greer said...

Tyson says Kuzko and Pacha.
Hallie says Kronk and Isma. Apparently we like that movie. :) I will say Domino and Dutch.

Keri said...

Bryn says-Charlie for the black and white one. The white one curly shirley. Can't wait to come see them.

The Trenery's said...

What about Dumb and Dumber?? Or Harry and Loyd??? Just a thought!

mikeheatherandmack said...

How about.....Cheech and Chong?

Anonymous said...

After much thought how about one of these:
Bert & Ernie
Sherlock & Watson
Bevis & Butthead
Napoleon & Pedro

Amy said...

Number l is PB
Number 2 is J

(these were Brooklyn's ideas)

the rutledge's- said...

Our votes-

Eliza: Kiko & Kibby

Ashley: Dukie & Heels

JD: Sonny & Cher

Sarah: Baba & Nana

Dani Eck said...

I'm going to have to say I think you should name them
Dan and Per.....