Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh Baby, It's COLD Outside!


As most of you know, I go walking 4-5 times a week with a couple of friends after we load the kids on the school bus. I try and take Cheyenne with me at least once a week. Today was her day and boy, was it COLD! And foggy! And wet! You can see that she got frosted up just a little bit. Can't imagine why - it was a balmy 14 degrees!

This is what things looked like down by my father-in-laws. My own version of a Thomas Kinkade picture! Hope you are warm wherever you are!

3 comments:

Kim Greer said...

Oh, poor Cheyenne! I'm impressed that you still go walking in the cold!

Jodi said...

Wow and my parents wonder why I like Texas....

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! That really is cold! I cannot believe that you willing subject yourself to that cold weather by taking a walk outside!