Monday, February 23, 2009

House hunting...

So in case you haven't caught on yet, we spent the week in Richfield for the 1A girls state bball tournament, at which Rich won their second straight state championship. But that is a whole other blog, when I have more time. Point being, before Shani graduates from high school, we will have traveled to Richfield 15 times for various tournaments for she and Kayden. And now they are considering adding state volleyball and wrestling, so the number will only go up. So at $70-$90 a night for motel rooms, we are getting a little ticked at putting out so much $$$ and getting nothing in return. So Kam and I went looking for a house to buy... Doesn't need to be big, just a fix-me-upper kind of place. Yard doesn't need to consist of much since we won't be there that often to keep it up. We narrowed it down to two and put offers on both. Will take which ever one gets back to us first. But, just for fun, you can tell us which one you would prefer - because you know... guests are always welcome. Maybe we could even hold the CCC there! Anyway, let us know which you like. :o)



For some reason, Kam the Camera Man couldn't get all of this house in one shot, so he had to post two of it...


7 comments:

Shearmommie said...

Um ok, I like the pink one!

Jenn said...

Yup, me too! You know, my uncle Mike lives in Richfield! Maybe you could just camp in his backyard! Get a trailer or an RV!

Calderberry said...

Saw your "uncle Mike" (that sounds funny) last weekend. He gets to sit around and put ice on sprained ankles! Love that guy...

Terra May said...

I like the 2nd one. If you get made at Ned you can go on separate ends of the house.

JD Rutledge said...

I like the first one better. Although, neither of them match your description as a little fix-me-up. By the way, GO DUKE!

Lisa said...

Hey, that first house is my parents! Did you get their permission to photograph it & publish the photo?

The Douglas's said...

Woud you really buy a house down there? cool deal. I do like the pink on