Thursday, October 9, 2008

"I was walking down the street one day..."


While out on my almost-daily walk a couple of weeks ago, I noticed a couple of black cows up ahead of me in the area of Harbor Village. I couldn't remember of seeing them there before, but thought nothing of it. A couple blocks later, I looked up at them again and lo and behold, it was a MOOSE! I hurried and called Ned (my knight in shining armor...) and begged him to bring my camera to me. We circled around them and got some pretty cool pics. Channel 2 even showed one of them on the news one night. Anyway, that is what I love about livin' in this place.



3 comments:

Terra May said...

Is it illegal to shoot a moose? I thought you were going to say he was on his way over with his gun! Have seen or talked to you in quite awhile. Hope you guys are doing well!

Shearmommie said...

We don't have cow like that in College Ward!! Were you scared?

Jenn said...

Now that is cool! It reminds me of Mike the Moose that wandered all over Jackson Lake Lodge the summer I worked there. I love moose!