Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This One's for YOU, Lar!

Lar has been bugging me cuz I have not blogged in such a long time (what's a couple of months?) so I promised her the other night I would blog SOMETHING, and never did.  So this one is for her - and you, too!  I have never tried to download a video so we shall see what happens.  But let me say....

W*A*R*N*I*N*G!!!!
This video is not for the faint of heart, so
Proceed at your own risk!  And don't say I didn't warn you!!!
So... what do you think of "GUS?"  He and his brother "WILD BILL" were gifts for Kamren for Christmas.  To me, they are rodents.  By definition, they are gerbils.  They eat two toilet paper rolls a day - not for food, but they chew it up for extra bedding.  They sleep most of the day and LOVE to play at night.  I recommend that each of you run right out and buy at least TWO of these furry little creatures for your children...  :0)  PS: guess I should explain... they are rather shy and don't like to be held so we capture them and put them in the bathtub since it is too slick for them to climb out of.  Then Kam climbs in  and plays with them to try and get them used to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing the things you guys do for excitement out there in the middle of nowhere... and the unique pets you have!

Laurie Rutledge said...

Wait a minute! I'm picking myself up off the floor. Wow! Two posts in such a short time? I had just about stopped checking your blog anymore. I figure I can at least know you're alive by checking facebook. I am really proud of you. And Gus is still cute.